Sunday, March 4, 2012

Let's Just Say

Time got away from me.

A bit.

Okay, a whole lot!

I spent a good portion of my afternoon piecing rows of the quilt I am making.  6 of the 8 are done, ready to be pressed and stitched together.  2 more rows will finish the ends then I get the fun (?) of piecing the edging.  Still haven't found a backing fabric.

During the process I listened (yes, not watched) to several Disney movies.  Started out with Aristocats, then on to Sleeping Beauty and finished with Cinderella.  Haven't done that in a Long Time!  The majority of my Disney collection is on VHS, so it was nice to have the machine and the tapes available and ready to go. 

Had a lovely chat with the eventual recipient of the sewing project.  We indulge our need for human conversation about every 2 weeks.  I am blessed she springs for the Long Distance (I don't have the option on my phone).  Our conversations run the gamut from what is happening, what we are reading, what we are watching and what is going on in the world.  Email is great for quick notes and comments, but real conversation requires the participants to be able to hear one another.

Spent some time browsing around ebates.com  I am amazed at what they offer!

Contemplating a garden this year.  Small, but full of possibilities. 

All in all, a relatively busy weekend and anticipating the arrival of Spring.  I suppose it would be great if I had lots to talk about, but...I don't.

Here's to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment